My Profile

Profile Avatar
Via Palermo 92
Santo, ME 98148
0362 4677686
Prepping to your marriage-based modification of status interview with USCIS is like preparing for a big marriage ceremony. Preparing takes at least 6 weeks of planning, however your afternoon is over way too fast. Your wedding day wouldn't have gone well in case you hadn't checked and doubled checked your flower structures, and the same goes for authorities documents. Start collecting them maintain them in an organized, safe place, and by all means, do not forget that your immigration records when you go in for the meeting!

If you are not very far along on your own process, you might well not even consider saving documents nonetheless. That's a mistake! Your lawyer will eventually provide you with a comprehensive list of files you need to collect and deliver to a own adjustment of status interview with you, but in case you are not yet, consult with our listing

Before amassing these legislation documents, maybe not that any records in a language other than English are needed to be followed with a certified translation. ImmiTranslate can provide a certified document translation with an instant turn around time, but that really doesn't meant you ought to wait until the last minute!

Alien Registration Card

Photo Identification -- This is similar to your passport photo, therefore be sure to adhere to the explicit instructions on your papers about how you should present and what angles are needed.

Your Travel permit

Other Travel-Related Documentations Released by USCIS
Arrest Records -- If you have ever been detained, USCIS is going to want to find the records in addition to proof of disposition of this case (i.e. jail time served, dismissal, etc.)

Proof of Particular Solution Sign Up -- This only pertains to males between the ages of 18 and 31. At the U.S., men between the ages of 18-26 are required to register for "selective service," which is related to the military draft. Whether an immigrant should enroll or not is dependent upon his age and immigration status. When the immigrant is man but over 31, this he does not need these authorities documents.

Proof that the Sponsoring Spouse was a U.S. Citizen for More than Three Years -- This can contain documents like your partner's birth certificate, naturalization certificate, or certificate of citizenship

Relationship Certification -- Make sure it is the authentic, certified marriage certificate and never just a copy. And whether it's in a language besides English, be sure that you bring the original and a certified translations.

Verification of Firing of All Previous Marriages -- This is generally a divorce decree in the court, but can also be an annulment certificate.

Copies of Latest Year Tax Returns

Proof of an Authentic Marital Relationship -- This is really where the majority of the support documents arrive in. They include:

- Lease agreements or joint home ownership files

- Joint bank accounts records

- Joint credit reports

- Joint tax yields

- Joint financial investments

- Family Medical Health Insurance

- Family auto insurance policy

Children's Childbirth Certificates -- As an immigration lawyer said to mepersonally, "Little baby, big proof." Proving that you have kids with your better half is a surefire way to assure the USCIS that the marriage is genuine. Don't forget those birth certificates!

Remembering, depending upon your claim, you will need fewer or more documents. And for any records in a language other than English, you are going to need the originals as well as certified translation. Ask your lawyer or your own confirmation by the USCIS to be sure of the necessary immigration documents've collected! Excellent luck!

My InBox

My Messages

First Page Previous Page
Next Page Last Page
Page size:
 0 items in 1 pages
No records to display.